Last Updated May 22, 2018
We may collect and receive information about users of our Services ("users," "you," or "your") from various sources, including: (i) information you provide through your user account on the Services (your "Account") if you register for the Services; (ii) your use of the Services; and (iii) from third-party websites, services, and partners.
- Information we collect
- How we use Information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Process your transactions;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
- How we protect information
- How we share information
- Access and Amend Your Information
- How Long we Retain Personal Data
- Children's Privacy
- Your Data Protection Rights under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com with [privacy] prefix in the email subject.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe or opt-out link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Governing law and dispute resolution
- Contact Us
When you signing up for Trackee Cloud Tracking Service or making purchase, we collect personal information, which includes your email account as well as first and last names.
We also collect payment information, that may be credit card numbers or account details of online payment systems, supported by our online payment processing provider. This provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use billing information except for the sole purpose of payment processing on our behalf, and is subject to confidentiality obligations restricting the disclosure of information collected to other third parties.
Trackee web-site also collects non-personally-identifying information, that web browsers and servers typically make available (browser type, language preference) and store it in cookies, that help us understand and analyze visitors behaviour more accurately.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
Aggregate Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or anonymized form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising. We work with third-party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services.
Third-Party Partners. We also share information about users with third-party partners in order to receive additional publicly available information about you.
Information We Share When You Sign Up Through a Referral. If you sign up for our Services through a referral from a friend, we may share information with your referrer to let them know that you used their referral to sign up for our Services.
Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging into your account. You may also contact us to request collected Information held by Trackee in order to correct, amend or delete pieces information which might be inaccurate.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea), or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
If you have any comments or inquiries about the information in this Privacy Statement, if you would like us to update your personal data, or to exercise your rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send mail to: